5 Reasons Your Business Should Be on Instagram
Instagram have you heard of it? Even if it doesn’t ring a bell you probably have seen an Instagram photo or video infiltrate your Facebook News Feed or Twitter Stream.
Instagram is a social media platform that allows you to easily take photos or video with your phone or tablet, enhance that content with custom filters and share with your audience.
If you are a business owner and you have a product, service or brand personality then you should be using Instagram.
Here Are 5 Reasons Why:
1. Content creation is easy as the snap of a photo. You no longer have to worry about citing image sources or buying royalty free licenses. You can easily take a picture with your phone or tablet, apply a filter and hit share.
2. There is no such thing as a bad photo. By the time you have used one of the 20 filters, added a frame or utilized brightness/darkness settings you have an #InstaAmazing photo to post.
3. Sharing is easy. The tap of a button and you can distribute that content with your friends on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Tumblr, Flickr or Foursquare.
4. Embedding is stress-free. The Instagram app allows you to easily grab an html code to post on your website, blog or newsletter.
5. It give your brand a personality. Don’t commit to just taking product shots, show behind the scenes footage and think of ways to “expand your brand”.