What is a Digital Media Audit?
The very first thing I do when working with clients is perform an extensive Digital Media Audit of their business. I look at EVERYTHING from what their accounts looks like from a branding standpoint, how often they post, and how succinct their online strategy is. Over time I have tweaked and enhanced this audit methodology to make it be the best it can be. Today I am sharing it with you.
Why am I sharing my secrets with you?
The reason I have decided to turn this Audit into a Course, is I find there are people who need my service (valued at $395) but due to strict budgets cannot afford to pay the fee. That is why I have decided to share my knowledge and educate you on how to perform your very own DIY Digital Media Audit for only $59. You will receive the methodology behind the audit and can perform the audit on your own time, saving you the cost of having me do it for you.
What is in it for you?
You will walk away with: a custom brand map, an understanding of how to use social and digital media for your business, 3 guided activities to help find gaps in your online branding, and a 6 page audit checklist to help you patch the gaps in your online presence. Even better you can do this in one day, a week, or a month, whichever pace is best for you.
What does this course include?
- 30 Minute Video explaining how to perform your very own Digital Media Audit and how to use the resources made available to you.
- A Custom Brand Map
- Define Your Purpose Activity Worksheet
- Call To Action Activity Worksheet
- 6 Page Audit Checklist
- Actionable Media To Do List
- Presentation PDF with Note Pages (BONUS)
- Call To Action Guide (BONUS)
In the end you will walk away with a better understanding of what your online brand stands for, how to use social media and how to make it properly reflect your business or organization.
What are you waiting for?
Receive over $300 in savings!
Why you NEED to buy this course.
Sometimes we are just too close to our business. The most obvious problem (and resolution) are right in front of us – but we do not see it. Your online brand suffers the same fate. You are too close to it. You need a fresh perspective. This course helps you find that perspective.
- When someone visits your website, social media accounts or opens your email newsletter, is it 100% clear that it is coming from you? Does everything match?
- Are you placing your logo and branding in the right place?
- Does your social media profile include your branding or logo?
- Do you know where the key real estate area for your website is? Are you using it properly?
- Is your brand consistently represented across all your digital accounts?
I will teach you how to take a step back and look at the big picture when it comes to your online brand and fix what is missing.
We also discuss:
- Locking your customer into your online brand with a custom brand map.
- Mapping out your customer journey – where do you want them to go after
- they visit your website?
- read your newsletter?
- go to your Facebook page?
- Creating connections between ALL of your accounts.
- Defining the purpose of your social media accounts.
Once you finish the course you will have a 6 page check list and actionable to do list to start revamping your brand.
Are you ready to invest in your business?
Step 1. Buy Now.
Step 2: Once payment has been received, you will be receive an email including the course link and all your download files.
Step 3: Download the files then watch the 30 minute video.
Step 4: Perform the activities and Audit Your Biz TODAY!
What one customer has said about the JO Social Branding Digital Media Audit
“I not only gained a tremendous amount of productive information, but I have so much enjoyment while learning! You are worth your weight in gold!”
Good luck with your DIY Digital Media Audit & Stay in Touch
I hope you enjoy this course and I would love to hear feedback! I will check back with you in one week after you purchase the course to see how things are going.
What is something you learned because of this course? Did you make a change because of this course and it positively impacted your business or organization? Let’s keep the conversation going. I want to know how it has helped you!
Be on the lookout for for more courses. The best way to stay in touch is to sign up for my weekly newsletter “Social Eyes“. That will be the first place I announce any news and updates that I have.