What You Need To Know About Digital Marketing for 2015
In this presentation, you will discover the latest changes taking place within the top social media platforms and understand how they will affect social media marketing in 2015. Uncover Facebook’s latest algorithm switch and how it will impact a Business Page’s organic views, and communication style. Discover the newest features LinkedIn is rolling out and how to make them work for you and your business. This presentation will also include the top 5 social media trends predicted for 2015 and techniques to incorporate them into your business.
Attendees will walk away with and knowledge of:
- Changes impacting their social media accounts and how to adjust their marketing strategy accordingly.
- The latest trends and how to take advantage of them in their current marketing plans.
- How to utilize a marketing play book to properly plan their digital marketing and become more organized for 2015.
Build Your Marketing Toolkit – A framework for small businesses and organizations
Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But with so many different marketing activities that they could focus on, they often miss some of the important marketing concepts that will help them understand why those activities are so important. This presentation is designed to uncover some of those core concepts and show that a little bit of marketing knowledge can go a long way. Attendees of this presentation will learn:
• What marketing really is (and isn’t)
• How marketing has changed in ways that benefit small businesses.
• The importance of setting goals and objectives for their marketing efforts.
• The 4 Pillars or Marketing Success – a framework that shows how different marketing activities all fit
together, and will help small businesses reflect on their own marketing program.
• It’s ok to start small, to start where you already are.
Social Media 101- The Basics of Social Media – Why use it, which channels and what to say
Have you been thinking about marketing your business with social media, but you feel overwhelmed and not sure how to get started? Or maybe you’re not convinced that it works? This webinar will show you the value of using social media to reach your customers, how it can lead to new customers and how it drives repeat business from your current customers. We’ll take a look at the 5 most popular social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest – and help you decide what is right for your business. We’ll also look at what comes next: how and what to post on social media.
Social Media 102: You’re Social, Now What? – Making Social Media Work for You
You’ve thought about what social networks to use for your business or nonprofit, and you’re ready to take the next step. Where do you go from there? This webinar will give you a closer look at the popular social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. We’ll show you the benefits of using each, how other organizations are marketing with them, and some dos and don’ts of each channel. You’ll also get tips on how to tell if your social media activity is working.
Blogging – How To Make It Work For You
A good blog can bolster your business, enhance your visibility with search engines, drive traffic to your website, build strong relationships with your audience and fuel your social media. Come learn tips and tricks to enrich your brand and discover how to make your blog work for you. Whether you are just getting started with blogging or looking for ways to strengthen your digital presence, this workshop is the place to ask questions and boost your blogging IQ.
The Power of Email Marketing Success – Featuring Email & Social Engagement
Email is more important than ever – to the communication efforts of businesses and nonprofits everywhere; and to the customer, donor, client or supporter of those organizations. This session will reveal some simple but effective best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to make their email newsletters more effective. Attendees of this presentation will learn:
• The different types of newsletters
• What to write about in your newsletter or announcement and how to consider using images
• Subject line best practices, and when to send your newsletter
• The importance of understanding how connected email and social media are…they have to be done
• What types of additional tools might be useful
Join us and learn some great new strategies to help your email and social media efforts be more effective components of one of the core campaign types, newsletters and announcements.
Simple Strategies to Build Your Contact List!
Join us for this Simple Strategies to Grow Your List workshop – you’ll leave with ideas and strategies to capture new contacts, grow your list and take action to help move your business forward.
Having an interested and qualified list of contacts,that you can stay top of mind with, is vital to every business. Continuing to grow that list is just as important. In this workshop we will show you 60 easy ways to grow your contact list today!
We will cover:
- Why someone should join your contact list and what’s in it for them
- How to ask people to join your list “face-to-face”
- How to use social media to grow your list
- How to grow your list on your website or blog
- How to use print material to get people to sign up
- How to use events to help grow your list
- How to use incentives and giveaways to grow your list
Making the Case for Mobile
Today, lots of consumers are using mobile devices to find what they need, to assess their options, to make decisions, and to make purchases. Small businesses and nonprofits who start embracing mobile now will be the ones best able to compete. Let us help you understand this mobile transition so you don’t get left behind. In this session we’ll be covering:
- Why you can’t ignore mobile even if you think your customers aren’t using it.
- How mobile is the new reality for small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- How small changes to your current marketing can make all the difference.
- What you can do today to become more mobile-friendly.
Offers and Promotions that Work: Facebook & Beyond – Increase & reward loyalty while driving new customers to your door.
One important campaign type that many small businesses or organizations have likely run, but would like to learn more about, revolves around Offers and Promotions. These could be a simple coupon or a Facebook campaign. You may be considering joining forces with a deal provider and you’re wondering what you should be looking for in a deal or offer that matches your needs. This session will help you learn what you need to know about successful deals, and how you might use them for your marketing efforts. Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- What the three things you really want to get with your deal
- The different types of deal you might run
- 5 steps to a great offer
- Start building your own offer and understand the 5 Don’ts of Deals
The Most Valuable Information Is Yours: Using Feedback & Surveys – Get valuable insights to help drive your success.
At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. One important campaign type that is often overlooked revolves around getting feedback from your customers or supporters through the use of Surveys, Polls or Reviews. This session will reveal some simple but effective best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to build a survey that allows them to gather the valuable insights from their audiences that will allow them to move their organization forward.
Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- The importance of listening and how to set your survey’s objective.
- Develop good questions and understand how long is long enough.
- Three different considerations for when to survey and how to think about which parts of your audience to survey.
- What to do with the results once you have them.
How to Use Events To Grow Your Business – Increase & reward loyalty while driving new customers to your door.
At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. One important campaign type that many nonprofits and small businesses have used, but would like to learn more about, revolves around Events. When you run an event you want to make sure that you leave ample time for the promotional activities that will drive your registrations, and you want to create and provide an optimal online registration experience. If you have run events or are considering running events, and you’d like to build on your knowledge of these two important elements of running a successful event, this session is for you. Please note: this session will not be addressing best practices around event planning topics like venue selection, planning event entertainment or dining options, running fundraising activities like live or silent auctions, etc. It is focused on helping the audience promote their event and streamline the online registration process.
Attendees of this presentation will learn about:
- The different types of events you might run.
- Setting a goal for your event.
- Promotion of your event (including a sample promotional timeline and activities).
- Set up an effective online registration process.
- Post-event activities you can’t forget.
Getting Started with Constant Contact (aka Mini Bootcamp)
New to Email Marketing? Want to learn how to use Constant Contact? We’ll show you in this live, guided demonstration on the tools and features inside Constant Contact’s toolkit. In this time-efficient, highly practical 1.5 hour session, you will learn the basics of choosing and editing templates, growing your contact list and using the reporting tools to better understand what your customers want from you. You will leave ready to go with your own online marketing campaign.